The SEGAMI Veteran’s Day Virtual Road Races benefit the SEGAMI Healthcare Fund for Uninsured Veterans in America.
The SEGAMI VET Mile, 5K Run/Walk, Half Marathon and 17 Mile Challenge will benefit the nearly 2 million uninsured veterans in the United States. These races are open to the general public and can be run at home (treadmill), in your neighborhood, high school tracks and community parks. So come out for an awesome "Virtual Event" to support our veterans and their family members from November 1 thru November 11, 2021.
- Participants must be old enough to Walk for the VET Mile or they must use a Stroller.
- Participants must be 13 years or older on race day to compete in the 5K or Half Marathon.
- Participants Newborn-17 years of age must have permission from their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate in the race. This permission is given during the application process.
- The SEGAMI VET Mile requires that participants be able to complete the 1 mile distance in one hour (1:00:59). FINISHER'S MEDALS FOR ALL VET MILERS!!
- The SEGAMI VET Mile start time is November 1-11, 2021
- The SEGAMI 5K Run/Walk requires that participants be able to complete the 3.1 mile distance in one hour (1:00:59). ONLY GRAND PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE AWARDED FOR 5K: FINISHER'S MEDALS FOR ALL 5K RUN/WALKERS!!
- The SEGAMI 5K Run/Walk start time is November 1-11, 2021
- The SEGAMI Half Marathon requires that participants be able to complete the 13.1 mile distance in four hours (4:00:59). GRAND PRIZE WINNERS AND DIVISION WINNERS WILL BE AWARDED: FINISHER'S MEDALS FOR ALL HALF MARATHONERS!!
- The SEGAMI Half Marathon start time is November 1-11, 2021
- The SEGAMI 17 Mile Challenge requires that participants be able to complete the 13.1 mile distance in four hours (4:00:59). Be able to complete the 3.1 mile distance in one hour (1:00:59). And be able to complete the 1 mile distance in one hour (1:00:59). ALL 3 Races must be run separately and logged into the system. 3 FINISHER'S MEDALS & THE CHALLENGE T-SHIRT FOR ALL CHALLENGERS!!
- The SEGAMI 17 Mile Challenge start time is November 1-11, 2021
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers are strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees are non-refundable.
- Due to COVID-19, there will be NO Packet Pickup for the Virtual Races!
- ALL T-shirts, Finisher's Medals and Awards will be Mailed to Runners!!!
If you have questions about registration, please contact SEGAMI INC during regular business hours (Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. U.S. EST) at 478-508-9734 or email email@example.com
GRAND PRIZE WINNERS
|Top Teen Male
|Top Teen Female
|Top Twenties Male
|Top Twenties Female
|Top Thirties Male
|Top Thirties Female
|Top Forties Male
|Top Forties Female
|Top Fifties Male
|Top Fifties Female
|Top Senior Male
||60 and up
|Top Senior Female
||60 and up
...How This Works:
- Registration for this event will close on Thursday, November 11th, 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.
- All registrants must run their virtual race by 7:00 PM on November 11th. After that, time submissions will no longer be posted to the results.